Do we need to take out WorkSafe Insurance?

Your Not For Profit is required by law to take out WorkSafe insurance for workers if you expect to pay more than $7,500 a year in rateable remuneration, or if you have apprentices or trainees.

The Insurance Obligations page on the Victorian WorkCover Authority (VWA) website has detailed information about when you need to take out an insurance policy.

If you need a response please Contact us instead.